TA Programme Facilitation
Areas of Support
The TA Programme Facilitation Service is available to support prospective applicants as they seek to respond to calls at ESIF Outline and/or Full Application stages.
The service is provided by CDC, on behalf of the ESIF Programme, and covers both the ERDF and ESF funding streams. For more information please contact us here.
The CDC Programme Facilitation Team offers a single point of contact for applicants, co-ordinating both general programme and specialist technical support in order to address barriers to accessing the Programme.
The service is available to organisations across all sectors and locations and aims to ensure the applicants;
- Are aware of key aspects of the application process and are able to develop high quality applications that meet Programme and Call requirements.
- Understand and appreciate the importance of meeting EU Growth Programme requirements in areas such as procurement, financial and document management, publicity and branding, State Aid and compliance.
- Are able to promote and integrate the Programme's Cross Cutting Themes (also know as 'Horizon Principles') within their projects.
- Understand the risks and processes associated with taking forward EU funded projects.
The CDC Programme Facilitation Team are generally able to offer support to suit the needs of individual applicants, whether through face to face meetings, telephone conversations or via email. All engagements are treated in confidence, and can include;
- Providing guidance and support to applicants at different stages of the application process, including offering guidance at the early stage 'design' of projects.
- Helping to resolve Call/Programme realted queries on behalf of applicants.
- Informally commenting on aspects of draft applications where applicants feel they need Programme or application-realted guidance/support.
- Suggesting areas where applications could potentially be strengthened, and/or helping to flag areas that may benefit from clarification or additional expansion/explanation.
For more information please contact us at