Low Carbon Cornwall
Creating a sustainable, low carbon economy for Cornwall.
Looking to relocate your business?
Planning to visit Cornwall?
Everything you need to plan the perfect holiday!
Looking for a new job?
Find out about the latest vacancies with Cornwall Development Company and new opportunities with Jobline Staffing.
Delivering the economic vision for Cornwall
News Archive: 2010
Take a look at some of our previous news stories from across the company in 2010.
Press releases from 2010
- 16th Nov - Cornwall Steals the Show at South West Tourism Awards 2010/2011
- 15th Nov - VisitCornwall Launches Insider Guide to Cornwall
- 8th Nov - Fantastic Opportunities Available for Cornish Businesses in Solar Gold Rush
- 5th Nov - Cornwall and St Ives Win in the British Travel Awards
- 25th Oct 10 - NEA2 Conference Celebrates Innovation in the Atlantic Area Marine Leisure Industry
- 8th Oct 10 - Cornwall Tourism Awards Winners Announced
- 6th Oct 10 - Exciting Conference to Boost Innovation in Cornwall's Marine Sector
- 30th Sept 10 - £132 Million Broadband Project for Cornwall - FAQ's here also
- 30th Sept 10 - Falmouth Library Provides Temporary Home for Tourist Information Centre
- 27th Sept 10 - Falmouth Tourist Information Centre - down but not out!
- 23rd Sept 10 - Portreath Revealed as Top European Emerging Hotspot
- 22nd Sept 10 - Cornwall Tourism Awards Finalists full list
- 22nd Sept 10 - Ben Fogel announced as guest speaker for Cornwall Tourism Awards 2010
- 16th Sept 10 - CEO Announcement for CDC
- 12th July 10 - Clear About Carbon
- 12th July 10 - Green Energy Village at Royal Cornwall Show
- 30th Jun 10 - Environmental Skills Programme to boost "new" economy
- 29th Jun 10 - Henri Lloyd Falmouth Week
- 29th Jun 10 - Cornwall School for Social Entrepreneurs comes full circle
- 28th Jun 10 - Which? Holiday Survey Results for Newquay
- 28th Jun 10 - Which? Holiday Survey Results for St Ives
- 20th May 10 - Cornwall Business Awards - Winners 2010
- 31st Mar 10 - St Ives Declared Best Family Holiday Destination in Coast Magazine Awards
- 29th Feb 10 - Visitors Promised a Quality Welcome to Cornwall
- 25th Feb 10 - New Partnership to Lead the Way on Future of Tourism in Cornwall
- 24th Feb 10 - Fifteen Students Graduate From Cornwall School for Social Entrepreneurs
- 1st Feb 10 - One of World's Most Powerful Business Women to Kick-Off Cornwall Business Awards
For more information, or to be added to our distribution lists, please contact:
Corporate PR & Press Communications Coordinator